- BBB TORCH Award WinnerHelitech received the 2016 Better Business Bureau TORCH Award for our commitment to customer service through exceptional standards for ethical business practices.
- Basement WaterproofingWhen the water's high, we'll keep your basement dry with the fastest, most reliable waterproofing system available in the market today - the Hydraway Drainage System.
- Foundation RepairWe'll get your foundation back into position with the American-made Chance Piering & Anchoring System. Proven for stability and reliability, you can rest assured your foundation will be repaired for good.
- Concrete LevelingDon't replace your sinking porch, patio, or sidewalk, raise it with Helitech's traditional or state-of-the-art concrete leveling system.
- Heal Your HomeHelitech has been healing homes and foundations for nearly 30 years! We offer warranties and payment options to ensure your largest investment is protected.
BBB TORCH Award Winner
Helitech was founded in 1987. We’re a service based company and do anything from structural repair of a single family dwelling of a residential home. Structural damage, water damage. We’re large enough to serve, but small enough to care. It takes a lot of people to give the type of customer service that I (Jason Courtney) want and we expect.
When they walk out of that door, I want that customer’s home to fixed as if it were my own personal house. Just being honest, straight forward, and being a company of integrity that’s something that we’re big on. If it’s not a win for Helitech, I want it to be a win for the consumer. Having the Better Business Bureau in place to really understand companies and to create a fair rating system – it doesn’t mean you’re perfect – but it means that you are going to do whatever you need to do to take care of that customer. So to be recognized by them (BBB) that we’re doing that, that’s awesome.
View this and other company, product, and installation videos on our YouTube channel here.
Need information on micropiles, tiebacks, earth shoring, or other commercial construction services? Visit Helitech Civil Construction Division’s website here.
Who We Are
Heal your home with Helitech!
Helitech has been and remains to be the industry leader in residential waterproofing and foundation repair solutions for nearly 30 years. While we have expanded into 5 states, we are still a family-owned business that takes pride in providing long-term, quality solutions to every homeowner.
Our focus as a specialty contractor has emerged Helitech as the industry leader. Our expertise has been tried over the years; While we have improved the tools we utilize to create a more efficient, seamless process for the homeowner, we still use the same patented technology that we started with in 1987.
Backed by the proven performance of the Chance Piering & Anchoring System and Hydraway Waterproofing, Helitech will ensure your largest investment is protected from signs of a settling, cracked, or leaking foundation for years to come.
Helitech services are available in St. Louis, Columbia, and Cape Girardeau MO. We also service Illinois cities such as Peoria, Springfield, Moline, Normal, and Bloomington.
Helitech Customer Profile
Foundation and Waterproofing Services
Helitech specializes in drainage system installation to solve leaky basement or crawlspace issues, foundation piering for sinking foundations, anchoring systems for bowed cinder block or poured basement walls, crack repair injections to stop incoming water and restore structural strength, and traditional and polyurethane mudjacking to raise your sunken driveway, sidewalk, porch, or patio. For more information on our available services, use the links below.
For Contractors and Engineers
Helitech Civil Construction Division (CCD) has provided technical and construction support to commercial and industrial markets since 1987. Helitech CCD delivers a strategic mix of economical geotechnical and structural solutions to commercial contractors and privately held companies.
Helitech CCD specializes in Ground Improvement, Deep Foundations, and Earth Retention services. For more information on our Commercial & Geotechnical Division, please visit here.