Helitech strives to give back to the surrounding communities at every opportunity. As a company, we would not be where we are today, had it not been for the support of the community we service and its neighbors.
Helitech is a proud supporter of many organizations, including:
- American Cancer Society
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- Poshard Foundation for Abused Children
- Violence Prevention Center of Southwestern Illinois
- Good Shepherd Children & Family Services
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Immaculate Conception Church
- Belleville Faith Baptist Church Food Pantry
- Boy Scouts of America
- Sons of the American Revolution
- Meet the Machines
- Local sport teams
Each year, Helitech employees dedicate time to participate in the z100 St. Jude Radiothon as a Partner in Hope. In 2012, Helitech manned the phones for 3 hours and matched donations made by previous customers, resulting in $10,000 for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. In 2013, a total of $12,000 was raised by matching $6,000 of caller donations.
When a massive tornado hit the small community of Harrisburg, IL, several Helitech employees donated their time, efforts, and supplies to aid in cleanup efforts.
Each day, we look for opportunities such as this to give back to the communities in which we were built upon.