Helitech Payment Options for Repair Projects
Are you experiencing signs of a settling foundation or have basement water problems? Why wait in getting your foundation problem repaired? Helitech has a variety of payment options available for you to ensure your home is structurally sound and to protect your largest investment from further damage.
Helitech offers free financing on most jobs, including 6 months same as cash. We accept all major credit cards, as well as personal checks. Helitech is committed to making your home repair project as easy and affordable as possible.
Free Financing for your Foundation or Waterproofing Project
Helitech offers various types of Financing, ranging from No Interest Option Financing (Same as Cash) to Traditional Installment Loans. The type of financing available will be based on the scope of the project and your individual financing needs in order to help accommodate your budget.
Here are some things you should know about Helitech’s financing options:
- We regularly shop for competitive products so you don’t have to.
- 85-90% Credit Approvals
- $1,000-$45,000 can be financed unsecured.
- Credit decisions typically take 5-10 minutes.
Helitech offers free financing for most jobs to ensure you are able to heal your home while having peace of mind with making your investment. Please contact us to help you find the best financing options available for you as a homeowner. Our ultimate goal is to make the process as simple for you as possible.
If you are interested in financing your project, check out our options below, call us at 800-246-9721, or fill out the form on the right of this page for more information. It never hurts to ask!
No Interest Option Financing
- Unsecured financing
- No fees or interest if paid off in term
- Minimum monthly payment (Typically $35 per $1,000 financed)
- Term begins after completion of contracted work
- 85-90% approval ratings
- Credit limits depend on credit analysis
* All Financing options are through accredited institutions and are not in any way affiliated with Helitech. All decisions are determined by each Financial Institutions standards and regulations.
Read More Reviews
One area of our basement was leaking following periods of excessive rain. This was approx. 5 years ago. We called upon Helietech to help resolve our issue. They were prompt & courteous and found the issue quickly and sealed the area of concern. Not one single issue since then. We were very pleased with the quality of work performed!