Construction Jobs Illinois & Missouri
Download Employment Application
Helitech is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to further your career and join our team, please complete the below documents and submit to HR.
Before we are able to process your application, you MUST fill out and sign all three documents.
Upon completing the application and forms, please mail to 8251 Bunkum Rd. Caseyville, IL 62232, or email email@example.com.
For questions regarding this process, please contact us at 800-246-9721.
Helitech is looking to hire Construction Laborers, Leadmen, Foremen, and Supervisors to join our Residential Construction Division. Positions are available at our corporate office located in Caseyville, IL (Metro St. Louis), Northern Office in Lincoln, IL, and our Southern Office in Marion, IL.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary ranging from $17 to $40/hour; compensation is based on previous experience and qualifications
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Accidental benefits
- Life Insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Must have or obtain Class A CDL within 60 days of hiring
- Must complete a DOT physical
- Pre-employment drug test and background check are required; random drug tests are also performed during employment
- Class A CDL holders that can do physical labor and run a crew of 3
- Flatwork and concrete experience is a plus
- Concrete forming and finishers, both flat and foundation walls
- Carpenters and/or outside the box thinkers
- Responsible individuals who want to pursue a career with a growing company who will appreciate hard work and dedication and treat you like a person, not just an expendable employee
- Trustworthy and self-motivated with an excellent work ethic and a positive attitude
- Career minded
- Ability to follow direction with minimal supervision
- Previous construction related experience is a plus, but not required
- Training will be provided
- Continuously standing for up to 10 or more hours a day
- Physically demanding with repetitive motions such as bending, stooping, and lifting
- Loading and unloading materials
- Safely operating company equipment
- Excavating, digging, shoring, and backfilling
- Preparing and cleaning the job sites
- Appropriately represent the company
- Working long hours under variable weather conditions
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Other duties as required
Helitech has provided technical and construction support to residential, commercial, and industrial markets since 1987. Helitech is a specialty contractor providing waterproofing and foundation repair solutions to homeowners, and geotechnical services to commercial contractors and privately held companies. Helitech employs a full staff of office support, labor workers, superintendents, Sales, Finance, Marketing, IT, Business Management, and more.
Helitech is the premier provider of foundation repair, waterproofing, and related services across a 5-state region. Our residential service area includes much of Illinois and Missouri, and parts of Iowa, Kentucky, and Indiana.
For over 30 years, Helitech has been family owned and operated and committed to providing award-winning repair. Helitech is a 2016 recipient of the Better Business Bureau’s TORCH Award for Customer Service excellence and continually wins Remodeler of Distinction Awards as presented by the Home Builder’s Association.
Our residential product and service line includes Hydraway Waterproofing System, Chance Helical Piering, Atlas Resistance Piering, Chance Helical Wall Anchoring, Carbonbond Carbon Fiber System, Epoxy and Urethane Crack Injections, and both Traditional and Polyurethane Mudjacking.
Our Civil Construction Division specializes in Ground Improvement including Aggregate Pier installation, Deep Foundations such as Micropiles and Drilled Shafts, Shotcrete, various types of Earth Shoring Systems, Undersealing, and Grouting techniques. Helitech CCD employs a full staff of office support, Engineers, Business Development Managers, Construction Management, Superintendents, Union Labor-Workers, and more.
Our corporate office is located at 8251 Bunkum Rd. Caseyville, IL 62232. We run a full crew of customer service and operations out of our satellite offices in Marion Illinois, Lincoln Illinois, and Columbia Missouri. We have project estimators that live throughout our service area.
Our company culture is centered on being family oriented; we teach, learn, and motivate one another. We are looking for team members that want to make a difference in the lives of other team members as well as our customers.
Our reputation is built on honesty, integrity, quality craftsmanship, and customer support.
As an employer, we are committed to employee satisfaction, job safety, and professional growth.
At Helitech, we believe that hiring the most qualified people with the right skill set and mindset allows us to deliver the highest quality foundation services and a best in class customer experience. That’s why Helitech has been an employer of choice for 30 years.